Sunday, September 11, 2005

gripping about pet peeves


it seems like my resent entries in my blog been about me complaining about how my life isn’t going like I want it to. Thank you all so kindly leaning an ear an listen to me grip about my life.
Does my life have stumbling blocks? sure does, even some pretty big ones . Some of my resent gripes have been:
q Grip if my house isn't clean but my schoolwork is done
q Grip if my schoolwork isn’t done but my house is clean
q Grip if my ceramic shop isn’t coming a long as fast as it should, blame it on somethig that would benift the business in long run.
q I’d grip if I didn’t take the computer class and say " If I look the computer class I wouldn't be in this mess now.
q When we go somewhere I’ll grip about the cost and the time I could be doing something else.
q Then if I stay home and do project I’ll grip we never go any were.

If I had the opportunity to change human nature what would it be Before you go to sleep you must list one positive thing that happen to you during your waking hours
I remember one time it seems like everything was going to hell in hen basket. Murphy said “ Now let see you find anything positive about this day” it was going pretty bad actual just awful. The only thing I could think of was “the windshield wipers works on all the vehicles, so you don’t need to fix them”
I guess we all have are little pet peeves . And I got a list of them also. Maybe they’re a different between pet peeves and injustices to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...