Tuesday, September 13, 2005

better future


My life seems to be hectic with school, work and family. I was feeling guilty not doing it all. I came to the conclusion once I finish my classes on computer it will benefit me in a lot of ways.


yesterday I was planning to do my schoolwork between 5:30 and 6:40. Well Bart came in and said Scouts starts at 6:00 to night one of scout in his troop became an eagle. Hopeful I can stay home and do my school work


Today at work my client Callie was talking to her sister Eris had a seizer as they was talking on the phone.
No one had yet figure out why she having seizer. Her husband took her into the emergency room in Bonners Ferry. Well she didn’t remember having a seizer and didn’t want to go. I guess what convince her that she might have had a seizer is that she wet her self.


Get this my oldest Son Sawyer wanted a burrito from Taco Bell. He and friend drove clear to Sandpoint to get a burrito a 20 some mile trip one-way. A short time before this I tired to give him some advice on keep your job on the weekend to they lay you off which will problee be mid October. His answer to me was “what do you know?” I said “ fine don’t wine or bitch about being broke and if you do I’ll be in your face” Somehow Sawyer haven’t yet developed in common sense or much of it. Hope he does sometime.


I got some subject or commentaries that I like to write about with school and all what’s going on now it’s going to be put on the back burner.

1 comment:

  1. September is always one of those months for me when I feel so behind even though I'm actually doing so much.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...