Friday, September 02, 2005

greedy, sure hope I'm not


I’d guess a large percentage of people been watching how much damage Katrina did to New Orleans. Ok it’s time for me to confess up. when I watch the news I wonder how much a barrel of oil is going for on the market.
When I drive into town, I start to look and see if the gas prices are up today.
Those people who got hit by Katrina and I’m worried if I got to give anther plug nickel for a gallon of fuel
.

I’ll look for a bargain or stretch a buck or two. Does that make me greedy? I’ve always thought greed could ruin a person or a nation or damage ones worth capital and or spiritual. So I went on a seach on World Wide Web forgreed and found two sites containing to greed. Both are complete different from the other, by the way greed is looked at click here. Take a second quiz click here.
Most fundraiser comes around or at local store if some organization selling raffles tickets. I’ll buy a few tickets to there drawing and knowing my odds are against me of winning anything. Confession time I won’t empty out the bank vault to help anyone out side of my family or I won’t give the last shirt off of my back.I have no problem sharing with others or giving not expecting anything in return. Tommorow I'll confess my quiz results.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Marion for looking at my blog. I'm still learning about blogging. I tired to read some of your blogger. No luck getting their.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...