Saturday, September 03, 2005

short comings


Yesterday I did a link to couple of web sites, which does a quiz on greed. Well I fair very well although not perfect. The believe net said my type of greed is 11 - 20
your generosity outweighs your greed. Are you guilty of other sins?
“Doesn’t everyone falls short in something”
Then I did the quiz from “your money style” and I’m a hoarder Personally I picture a hoarder is a person who saves every little thing. Some good examples are
Saving every piece of string don’t matter the length, even piece less then an inch.
Saving garbage bags of toilet paper rolls, they may come in handy.
Saving every little piece of something, never know when the big one coming.
”No I don’t do anything even close to this” What I do is; right now ketchup is on sale for .97 cents. I’ll pick up more then one, recycle them threw. I’ll admit I watch those pennies. No I’m not hoarder. I just don’t like to waste. “Waste not want not”


Today Murphy and the boys built a wood rack for the pick up. We mainly heat are place with wood heat. I didn’t do anything with the wood rack. I guess everything went smoothly. No one started to swear.
As they where building the rack I clean house, did laundry and went to town. Gas was at $2.89 for regular unleaded. It might be even higher. Oh I paid two bills also today. Does that sound exciting?
Before I close, in the picture is Bart on the left, Sawyer in the middle, and Murphy on the right.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Napoleon! I've been looking all over for you and I finally found you! Call me...

    This is the word of The Superficial Plaza Chick

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...