Tuesday, September 27, 2005

fixing meals

I’m to hard nose when it comes to fixing meals? When my husband and I was first married. I remember going to my sister in law Faith and her ex husband Jeff when they was still married and her cooking basically something different for everyone in the family. Last night we went over and visit for a short time and her grandkids was over. She said " that the kids had pizza and they had stroganoff for dinner". I wonder if she short order cooking like she did when she was married to Jeff.
My brother in law Earl is a short order cook for his wife. He would fix the rest of the family a meal, depending on what it was his wife Tadita might want something different and he would cook it for her.
Confession time I’ve never short order cook for my family and I made it clear if that want a short order cook they need to buy the food they like and I get $5.00 for cooking it “Hell I need to raise up my wages on short order cooking it’s been a long time since I made such a statement” Confession time If someone or any member of my family I ask them what 3 things they don’t like I try to stay a way from those foods I know some time ago my brother in law got a wild goose and he baked it and his wife wouldn’t try a piece. Wild goose is different then farm raised goose; the wild goose isn’t as fatting. Also my sister in law wants her grandson to take a bit of something new and he wasn’t comfortable trying it.
My boys will eat a wide verity of food and try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...