Wednesday, September 28, 2005

snobbery

“Some people think their shit doesn’t stink but their farts sure gives them away.” Using my mother quote to describe a snob. One think I don’t care for is snobbish people who thinks or act as they are superior then anyone else. When they get around other who may have some let say “clout” they will “kiss their ass and act so intelligent, actual to me they look like "court jester”
Today in class we had a discussion on body language. One of the classmates sits with her arm across and one othe classmate in apologetic tone said “ their two ways to interrupters that: Your shy or your snob. I never considered crossing your arm is being a snob. I consider for body language for a snob would be someone who rolled their eyes back. or wouldn’t use or known to use stuff from a second hand store I never considered my self a snob. So I took the snob test at queendom and scored a 25% that means Way to go! You don't appear to have a snobby bone in your body. Your answers on the test show that you are generally laidback, open-minded and down-to-earth. You try not to judge others based on superficial outer qualities like their car, clothes or bank account. You are the type of person, who likes EVERYONE, or you have your own measures of whether someone is worthy of your respect; chances are you look beyond the surface and judge people on their character and inner worth. This attitude surely brings a lot of interesting people and experiences into your life and allows you to develop real, quality relationships. The world needs more people with this perspective!
Confession time when I was young my mother told me if I every made fun or put someone down who didn’t have something or didn’t show them common respect to she would give them everything I own to them. I remember their was this girl who had something wrong with her when I was in 5th or 6th grade who was balding and this other girl want me to make fun of her. I didn’t do it which I knew was wrong. Anyhow if my mother found out she would of shaved me bald and gave that girl my hair.
So what’s a snob and I guess this is one way of looking at it
"The rich in this society were brought up to feel that they were superior from the moment they were born." Miss Anson. I say, “ La tee da, who gives rats ass we all was born bare ass”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...