Monday, August 22, 2005

our hike


Yesterday after I posted my blogg. I looked under blogger knowledge see if I could possible figure out why my links in my blogg haven’t been working. Hopefully I got it now.

Livable wages been an important item for me. Idaho been a right to work state for over 25 years. Now their a petition going around to ”repeal the right to work I sure hope know other state thinks right to work will help their state economy.

Murphy and I hiked up to Pyramid Lake and over to Ball Lake. Most of our hikes including ball lake Murphy brother Earl and his boys went too. too. One of our good friends also went hiking with us. Les. If memory calls, les died about 2 years ago of stomach cancer.
The drive up Murphy and I talked how we enjoyed our past relationship with Earl, Tadita and their children. I just don’t see being as close for a long time. Since Tadita and her mother Ulanda backstabbed us in the back. Then Earl new what was going on and didn’t have the balls to stand up to them, plus he didn’t have the balls to tell me the truth when I asked him “if Ulanda new we was swingers” Enough talk about Murphy brother family. I total enjoyed my day just being with Murphy. We talk about not having the boys not living in our home. Sawyer got two years of high school left and he off to college. I sure hope I got threw to him how important to get a degree is now. Then we talked quite bit about mid east cries and how it could affect the United States on a globe economy. China and we our the largest biggest consumer of oil in the world. Gas is at $2.65 a gallon.
No more political talk on this blogger page. The first lake we hiked by was Pyramid Lake we only stop by long enough to get a picture. Some time I like exploring around there. Then we hiked up over anther hill, some people would call it a mountain. I know their people who love to see and visit the mountains. It breathe taking to set and look across to anther ridge of mountains. I guess for a while I’ll post different picture of our hike into ball lake area.
I have to admit I’m a little depressed now. That my laundry and schoolwork is behind now. I was going to post anther link to a local real estate but it going to wait I got quite bit to get done.

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...