Saturday, August 20, 2005

not a chicken shit


Right now I’m typing my blog in words. Not sure what I’m doing wrong the last few times to do a link, getting a little tiring that my links haven’t worked

This morning Murphy and I went to see our local fair and every year it get smaller I think. Not as many enters in it. I keep thinking to my self I ought to enter some of my glads. My glades are beautiful now. Their some good reason I like going to our local fair. It free, looking at the painting we got quite few good artist around, look at the other exhibit, and eat an elephant ear. I don’t remember a fair when cash was a plenty. I have to have my elephant ears at our fair. I wish the money were for anther organization. It goes to Awana I’m not big fan of the church who sponsor the local Awana. Anyhow I attend when of their service and the main message was “fear”.
I also want to sign repealright to work. Some reason Murphy wouldn’t sign the petition to repeal the right to work I knew he voted agist it 20 or more years ago. He told me who every sign that petition they will be label as liberal and singled out. I say bring the right wing nuts on.


My son Bart and I went to Sandpoint and went school clothes shopping.
We went penny and wal mart. Both of my boys got a 150 limited to buy clothes for the start of year. Bart still got 8 dollars left to spend on school clothes. He did a good job of shopping.
Sawyer hasn’t done any shopping for clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...