Tuesday, August 23, 2005

un pluged.


I think I blew a fuse in my mind or let say I got a short. This may sound corny I can hear my self-think and or also I hear comforting sprits or maybe their voices. Majority of the time their positive voices.(not sure if they are voices, sprits or I just hear my self think.)
A short time ago I felt like my mind had to many voices going on off in my mind. It actual felt like I couldn’t focus on anyone item like someone was turning the TV channel on me. Promptly someone or somehow my mind that the plug got pulled and hidden the plug from me. I just don’t feel right mentally with out hearing my mind think or if I got to many things going on in my mind all at once.
My house looks terrible. I don’t think their enough time in the day. I don’t hate my job I wish it paid more. I like my client Callie she a real sweet person. The reason I went to work to get my ceramic shop going again. I know I can make what I’m making now and recently with prices going up it seem like my ceramic business is hard to stay on track.
This is a picture of the larger ball lake that Murphy and I hiked into last Sunday the 21st of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...