Friday, August 19, 2005

neglecting


I came to realize that I’ve been spending too much time on my blogs and reading other. I’ve been neglecting quite a few things around the home. I’ll be easy on my self an only list three items I should be working on; my home needs to be clean, school work need to be caught up and get back putting my business together. What I’ve neglected is just general I could go in fine details.
So I’ll probley post every day and try links on the weekend.
Took the dog to the vet today to have a tumor removed and the vet didn’t think it would be cancer because of the location. He also took a sample from his nose he has some kind of skin and the vet said the name and I would know how to even come close in the spelling. He said it treat with a steroid. Well Butch surgery came to $207.50 today.
I thought Murphy would shit green twinkle. I usual don’t smoke grass but when I got home. I grab a kookanne beer and ask Murphy if he want to smoke bowl so when I told I took the dog to vet he wouldn’t start bitchen. I have to admit it loosen my muscle I don’t feel like I’m having anxiety.I guess I should face my weekness and I wasn't up to listen to Murphy how bad things are. Maybe I should smoke a little more often. But I know if I smoke too much I just become a couch potato.
I’m thinking about heading to our local fair. But before I go I might up date window I haven’t that for a while. Today my day been pretty good most days are and I would have to say it’s been an uneventful.

1 comment:

  1. Was wondering where you've been. I might be neglecting other things for the blogging, too. But that's okay because we're on a learning curve -- it will even off.

    And it kind of has to for me since I go back to work in a week! My posts and links should only be happening at night and on the weekends real soon.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...