Sunday, February 05, 2023

Today Is Sunday February 5 2023, This Is What Happen

 I woke up feeling like crap. I kept dreaming. I can only recall that one of the dreams was about bats. The ones that fly and eat bugs.

Ended up reading some newspapers today. Tomorrow I will go back to reading. Maus. I put book 2 of Maus on my good-read list. Unless the book I request comes in from an inter-library loan. I will be reading my cousin's book. "A Year In CHERRYBROOK (Book 3) A Bird In the Hand"


Watched a movie, Julia. Jane Fonda and Vanessa Redgrave


I did some painting. It drying. Well, it should be dried by now. I want to try something on it. I want to take ink used for stamp pads and drop a few drops on it. I'm painting on poster board or some calls tag boards. Well, even after reading this ARTICLE. I'm still clueless.


Look Like there is no doctor's appointment with either of my clients this week.


Coffee is on and stay safe

8 comments:

  1. If you are not feeling good, reading newspapers certainly won't help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia? I saw that a long time ago. Great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're feeling bad, take it easy. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better at this point, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreams about Batman can be pretty scary. Speaking of scary, I will dream about the last thing I watched on TV before going to bed. I try not to watch Jaws before bed! Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes you just need some rest. I've been feeling a little scratchy in my throat lately as well.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...