Monday, February 06, 2023

Today Is Monday February 6 2023, This Is What Happen.



 I have been thinking about looking into one of those A. I ( artificial intelligence) site and let them do a blog post for me. However, recently I have been stuck on what to post.

My day is dull and routine. But, of course, there is much to say about the ordinary and boring. At this age, I don't look for a wild time.



In back my head, I was thinking of what I wanted to do with my books. That needs to go. We have a few little libraries around here. I'm putting them in the little library's box.

I plan to attend the library board meeting, but my work schedule needs to be fixed. I will get to one sooner or later. I want to bring up to the board about adding DVDs to the inter-library loans.




Overcast outside now. Today's artist is DAGMAR DYCK, who is from TONGA.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are going to the library board meeting, they need to hear from people who really care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OOOH, really love the art today... I had a look at ChatGPT, but it requires all sorts of signing up process that I was just not willing to surrender to... and there will be a charge coming in. Not that I need anything written for me - was just curious. Perhaps a tad disturbed that there will be some places I read that may not be coming from the purported author at all... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letting the ChatGPT do a blog post would be interesting. I'm sure there's more to it than that, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the art looks like what you would see on Maui.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the Library Board listens to you about the DVDs, they are a popular item and might create extra business for the libraries. My days are also dull and routine, but that just leaves me more time to read real books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I don't know what to post, I just don't. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. I didn't post yesterday, for example.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've thought about signing up to ChatGpt too to see what they can do. Seems like an incredibly lazy enablement. I try to take my books, when I"m done with them, immediately to the thrift store, or to one of the tiny libraries along a street in town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Letting an AI write a blog post is an interesting idea. I wonder what it would come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the art you've highlighted today.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...