Thursday, January 26, 2023

Today Is Thursday January 26 2023, This Is What Happen.

 


Typing, or should I say. I'm starting my blog post this morning.

 I did get my letter to the editor sent off.

 I have begun my letter to my elected officials.

I aim to send the letter before Monday, the Thirty of January.

Look like a full day at work. 



I found this site called RANDOM QUESTION GENERATOR, which looks like more than this one. So I will answer three random questions.


What unpopular opinion do you have? Oh my, I live in Idaho! My thoughts and opinions are unpopular. Let's see if I can come up with three of them.

There should be a basic income.

Nothing should be totally Free

There should be a sugar consumption tax


What is your bucket list this year? To retire and get back on some projects.


Pancake or waffles? Either, I like to add different things to the mixture. For example, I put a banana in my pancake the other day.


Today's artist is AULA AL AYOUBI, who is from SYRIA.



Shout out to artist ZIXUAN GAO

14 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your art posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried waffles and much prefer pancakes, although I don't even have those very often anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should achieve your bucket list this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe your letter won't make a difference but in some small way it may make the recipient a little thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always be heard in words, deeds, or images

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pretty well agree with basic income. I think schooling and medical care should be free — to the user. I do know that society has to bear the cost, so it isn’t free in that sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love waffles and pancakes.... Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely pancakes. I'm not sure why I have such an aversion to waffles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don’t eat waffles or pancakes. The toppings would be good though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing should be totally free? lol I love getting free samples in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My unpopular opinion is that all politicians should be spayed or neutered so they can't reproduce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN Brian. I went to a peace protest once, and carried a sign I made that said "Give Peace a Chance! Neuter everyone!"

      Delete
  12. I have many unpopular opinions. I would also take pancakes or waffles. This morning my husband made crepes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The best advice I ever got was that considering my opinions, I should never seek public office

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...