Sunday, May 22, 2022

Today Is Sunday May 22 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Today was anther day of so called home projects. Gave the window air condition to our niece Quincy and her hubby, Hans. It free up some area. Still need to get rid of more items. Or I should say want to get rid of items. If I remember I'll dump off some purses at thrift store.



Work little bit on my bullet journal. Monday morning I will start with Regis and go over in the afternoon with Liz. Tuesday is Bi yearly meeting in Sandpoint. But Regis has a morning doctor appointment. The rest of the week should be pretty much normal.



I like to do projects around the place. So managing my time during the work week can be some a daunting task. So I'm putting my self on clock when I'm at home. Just like on job. Half hour of something to do around the place.



Murphy went up on roof to put roof cement around the bathroom vents. The main bath room was leaking though the fan vent. He mow some yard. I use weed wack around the house. Trim down grass. I unload and reload the dishwasher. Took a short walk out to the next road. I hope to get in some walking, up coming week.



As I was weed whacking I was looking at our the flower bed and they sure gone to slums. Next year unless my clients find a new worker right off bat. Which doesn't look most likely. I hear there a six month waiting list. So that would be July of 2023. I will be down to 18 hours a week between both of them. About 9 hours each. Those are the hot months. I can't see my self starting on flower and or herb beds until Mid September. So I have plenty of time to decide.



Let step back in history....MAY 23 2021 not all that long ago. Just about year ago. Five things I talk about in that last post..

  1. Comments...Blogs and I consider it part of social media. Like comments.

  2. I limited my time on facebook. It last place I would recommend for social media site. In my thoughts they need to get rid of algorithm system. Without it would broaden our minds and such.

  3. Glad I reconnect with my cousin.

  4. I never had trouble sending back to amazon. Sad part we don't have an amazon thing here. We have to drive to Sandpoint.

  5. I also figure people will be reading our posting. But I think virtual reality (immersive) will be the next thing.



My first comment I will be using is from YOGI and hear is his comment...I know people need to do it but getting on public board or something is invitation to abuse....I haven't made up my mind. Haven't even check it out. But what worries me. Is book banding. Our local fiscal budget for library 2021/2022 is $474,632. But there still having ISSUES.... Second comment will be from LOW CARBDIABETIC here the comment, The art today is very colorful. I do hope your pain improve and you can get in some walking...I'm do much better but it looks like it will be raining off and on for the week. I do have a tread mill...My last comment comes from BASTLEMANIA and her comment....Cares, nurses, and home helpers are also paid badly here, when then the employers wonder why they can't get people to do the job! Have a great weekend...I'm not saying my pay shouldn't be equal to someone who has let say a doctor or something. But getting paid poverty wages. Show me that my job isn't respectful. There talk about caregiver abusing clients. Let me tell you clients abusing there caregiver. I had one who would snap her fingers at me. Told me I had demon on my shoulder. I told her his name was “Frank” One of my friend who knew anther caregiver end being knock across room with broken shoulder.

Here in Idaho there no protection for us worker.


Coffee is on and stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. You two sure have been busy! I hate getting up on the room, I'm afraid of heights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murphy is brave to go up on the roof

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your getting organised for summer and we are slowing down for winter
    All the while the yeqr is passing so very quickly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feels great to get home projects taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both have been busy!!! Sometimes home projects can be soothing to work on…. sometimes drudgery. For me, the last few days have had my projects seem more like drudgery. :)

    Your camera (in the images today) seems like it may either a) have a smudge on it or b) perhaps it was very humid? They were not as in focus as usual. The images have a more “painterly” feel like they are impressionist paintings! Still very pretty to see.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you're getting lots done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very busy on your end. Going up on the roof is brave. I couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...