Monday, May 23, 2022

Today Is Monday May 23 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Yesterday we got our flight to Medford. We start out in Spokane Washington, either fly to Seattle or Portland. Than go south to Medford Oregon. Most of flights go though Seattle. Rather go though Portland, to me an easier airport to navigate though Portland Airport. When I try to book tickets I didn't see any flight went though Portland. I had enough miles for one of us to fly down and couldn't afford to purchase second ticket. Airline ticket went up. Well my son in Medford is flying us down. I'm guessing what there doing, and it only a guess. They had $99 flight coupon. So this I think how it works. They're paying full price for one of us and flying the other one down for $99. On trip back home I'm guessing there going to fly us on there miles. I'm ignorance on how I feel about not affording to pay for basic airline ticket. It actually depressing. It seem so much of my life I always heard how well every is doing much better than me. But I will get to see my son and that gang.



Text my youngest Bart. My two granddaughter will be in dance show. I believe is Saturday June 4th in Courd Alene and we want to go. I need to know the time and place. Well I know it at North Idaho College. But what building that the other question.



Work went ok. Liz seem to be bundle of nerves. It was suggest a short time ago she should try to get her self in to Kootenai Behavioral health, down in Courd'Alene. Well there having a staffing shortage. So she was asking me about the ones over in Spokane Area. I knew two larger hospital in Spokane had behavioral heath unit. My little experience with Scared Heart and Deaconess been a thumbs up.


To art comes from country of CHAD


Coffee is on and stay safe.

12 comments:

  1. I hope Liz gets some help. Have a lovely trip and I hope the dance show goes well and that you can go and take photos to look at later and remember the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I hear you about the financial end of life... some of us just find the funds elusive. Yet life still manages to move along and that is the important bit. Have a good trip! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I hope that you will have a safe and fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it is good that you are going. Flights are getting expensive. Not sure now, when I will fly again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about not being able to afford air tickets and such. I ahen't been anywhere for years! Have a great trip, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on the flight. Love the art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you can enjoy your trip. Weee. You have a tough job. I think I could not do that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure it'll be great to see your son and family. Focus on that rather than the high price of just about everything right now. I believe it's a fiction to say that everyone is doing better. We're not. It's a lie to keep you docile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun on your trip. Just enjoy it and be happy about receiving a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a good trip, it ll b great to catch up wth family. Yes, air fares here have also gone up tremendously. What is even worse is I don't know whether there is now insufficient working planes or employed pilots but delays are common. My friends flights have been postponed twice from 12.30pm to 6.30am. So not only did they had to be in the airport at 3am but they had to pay extra Grab transport to airport of Sing $50.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...