Saturday, May 21, 2022

Today Is Saturday May 21, 2022, This Is What Happen

 


I was hoping to find this recipe on line. It off of cereal box. I'm sure if you google “Rice Crispy Treat With Peanut Butter” I'm sure something will pop up. I have both peanut butter and sunflower butter. I really like sunflower butter.




I had plan to get the toilet clean, but one products I like to use. We were out of it. Not sure if we are going to town tomorrow, if not I will get on Monday. But I did get the bathroom sink clean. One can see I have comet on the sink counter. We also got air conditions in. We have two portable ones



Been playing around or I should say consider to down size my purses. Actually I been looking at different backpack purse, on line. Than I also need a better standing craft lamp.



Watch some you tube video today. One thing I try to find is some poor person talking about there life. It seems I kept running into those who just talk budgeting. I'm sure even rich people has a budget. But I want to know more than budgeting. Like what do they eat, hobbies, feeling, opinions place they go and such.



Dinner tonight was some chicken, with rice and applesauce.


Did some exercises, cut my routine in half. Usually I don't walk or do exercises on Sundays. But it looks like non rain day. So I'm taking advantage of it.


Had to do a little research on AGREEBLENESS. I know not everyone agree with me, like I don't agree with everyone. Like social media and them using algorithm. No wonder we're such divide as country. Well Geneomelink says I'm an agreeableness. With above link, I will have agree.



Remember yesterday I was talking about low wages in my area. My cousin who cut my hair look up her possible what her project social security will be if she retires at 62. Looks like her social security will be something like mine. Between $800 and $1,000. Her husband not long ago retire from teaching. So he will have teacher pension. Median individual income in my area is $23,602 and for household it about $45, 319. Not quite 20% people lives below the poverty line here. Which is LIST HERE. And I thought this is out rages is what the income for an Register Nurse in this area is $21.00 an hour.


Today Art is from CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC.


Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. Be careful buying a backpack online, make sure it is the size you want. I bought one I really liked and when it came I was disappointed to find it is child-sized. I gave it to a friend who has a grand daughter 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rice Crispy Treats are really good, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe info. Rich people budget the most it makes them richer. Nice art

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always make the Rice Krispie treats with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a friend who took me to a grocery store and bought me $60 worth of groceries. It was really quite fantastic to get a gift like that given the high prices are making us all crazy on how to survive around here, with food and gas. But in reality, I eat bananas in cereal for breakfast, if you are wondering how other poor people eat, home made soup, sandwiches and salad. Those things are all composed of ingredients that are relatively cheap. My soup is usually Faro which I get at the Wheeler Dealer, along with leftover vegees, whatever I have, or rice or barley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chicken, with rice and applesauce looks delicious! I used to make Rice Krispies treats in the past when at least one of my kids was still living at home. Now we just buy them. They are so tasty! (I'm not sure if my comments are going through! I'm having so much trouble on blogger, so I posted it twice just in case.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prices are crazy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What’s considere a decent wage these days …sad. The richest country in the world …

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I know rice crispies but have never had them with peanut butter. Sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't made rice krispies treats since my son (now in his 30's) was young. I was never fond of them myself but, I wonder how cocoa krispie treats with peanut butter would turn out. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...