Sunday, November 28, 2021

Today Sunday November 28 2021, This Is What Happen

 Had plan to post a fairly length blog post. But last night I was up every 4 hours peeing. So quickly I will answer the question if Liz has any other children. One daughter down in Utah. 

Start on my Yule Altar, made 4 suns. Since my brain isn't quite clicked in. I want to put 4 positive words that light can shine on. Plus I was going to post about how my emotions are going with my son Bart cancer is coming along. I'm sure I can get to this up coming week. 

Sunday I like to randomly review three comments. First one is from RIVER and comment she left was...Here is what I found "like a x ray radiation, proton therapy is a type external -beam radiation therapy. It painlessly delivers radiation though out the skin from a machine from outside of the body. "So it proton not protein. My mistake there. There a whole lot more. a page to read about it, but it seems like good way to get treated....Taking a few minute and look up proton treatment is telling me I got support and someone care. It look like Bart is leaning toward doing the proton treatment. Second comment comes from JUNK BOAT TRAVELS  and comment she left was...I share your feeling on Rittenhouse. Trump has empowered lot of stupid people. Carrington is a favorite of mine, too. There many of her works on streets of Guanajuato Mexico. Editor note...Here is link that Junk Boat travel left about LEONORA CARRINGTON .... Here in United States and I'm sure other place in world. We need to address mental illness in our country. Trump feed us more frenzy, that keeps on dividing us. I would say surrealism art is my favorite. But I do asperate other form of art. I often wonder the psychology behind the art I my be seeing. Or if there a message and what is it try to say. Last comment to day is from SONG BIRD  and she left this comment....Happy Thanksgiving....Thank you.    

Been putting my game camera photo in a file, than I will put them on a thumb drive. Present thumb drive is all 32gb. It look like it would serve me best to have under 8gb. Been windy most day. Dentist and booster shot tomorrow.

Coffee is on and stay safe 

14 comments:

  1. I hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some strong coffee one morning and seemed to pee a lot that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got some rest - we had a few night recently of tossing and turning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you drink a lot of water - flushing out toxins is no bad thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8GB does hold a lot, the SD card in my old camera is 8GB and it has never been full. The SD card in my new camera is 32GB, I only bought it because it was on sale, probably I will never need that much storage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. a 32GB flashdrive will hold a LOT of movies, depending on the length of each movie, I have one with 40 movies, the others are all 30+ I plug them into a "Hub" which is plugged into the TV, so I can just watch without getting up and changing DVDs. So your photos will all fit on that one flashdrive/thumbdrive with plenty of room to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are nights that I will have to get up a few times with full bladder. Worse still if I can't go back to sleep. I will be going in and out of the toilet. I hope peace be upon you and that your son will be well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is the season that people are not feeling in their shoes ! I have a terrible lack of energy !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck at the dentist (and hope no I'll effects from booster)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dora. I was surprised to read your comment this morning. We'd lost touch for some reason.

    How frightening for you about Bart's cancer. Obviously, I wish you all nothing but success in the battle.

    I wouldn't mind peeing every four hours at nigt because it would mean that I'd only get up once.

    And ... I am going to briefly address the lack of masking at the parade tomorrow. I wasn't planning to but several people brought it up, and I have already hit the Publish button today.

    Enjoy you coffee. It has just turned 7 here, and I have already had mine. But I may have more. Or not because exercise class is at 10 and well ... you know ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s good that you are educating yourself. Cancer is scary, but knowing what the treatments are can help allay your fears. We have so much available to us now thanks to modern medicine. Sending positive, healing thoughts to you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read some on Proton therapy. It is very precise sparing surrounding tissue. It is supposed to have fewer side effects too. It isn't experimental as it has been FDA approved since 1988. It sounds like a very promising . I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you get more undisturbed sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope your booster shot went well.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...