Monday, November 29, 2021

Today Is Monday November 29 2021, This Is What Happen

Last Sunday of Month I usual post a link to different blogger or one who I haven't visit for a while. Yesterday I pretty much was in brain fog, lack of sleep. If you could few minute check out ANVILCLOUD.



We took some left over Turkey from Thanksgiving dinner. We made Turkey and dumplings. It been ages since we had dumplings.fam

As for Bart cancer treatment. It look like there a pretty good chance he going to do the proton treatment. No positive date is set. Sound like it will be in February over in Seattle. Both Murphy and I want and need to be part of his support team. It good for our mental health. His wife Molly will rent a place for about six weeks over there, and we will be covering the rent for her. What I understand they're not letting people in cancer treatment. Bart has to wear and N95 mask. Tuesday I will be do a little more studying on cancer so I can have better understanding of it.  I did mention some place in my blog I was going to talk about my mental and emotional health on Thanksgiving dinner. When I got up it was snowing and wasn't sure what weather pattern going to be. So I got line and checked it out. It looked great. My anxiety level was upper 8, above 8.5. We didn't have to leave until 10 and I was pretty much busy tapping and trying to calm my self down. Murphy doesn't drive at night, so he drove home. As he was driving my level start to come down. The doctor gave me some tranquilizer called adivan, which I'm not a big fan of. I think I've taken 2 of them in past. I got 20 clonazepam which will last me well of year. I wish my doctor would prescribed them for me. Adivan calms me, but them they wear off. It bomb like hit something mentally. Bart and his wife is usually late. I talk to Bart father in law Cyrus. Said he was struggling with depression. Oh, and I drove home from Thanksgiving.

No cavities, got my teeth clean and got my 2nd booster. Still about third is vaccinated in my area. I was 3 times grocery store. It look like maybe half dozen had mask on. It seems like a lot around here is into conspiracy theories. No one interested in what I'm up to, mostly our government. I almost negative zero that I would be on National Enquire. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. Not very many people around here have Masks. Oklahoma is a tad over 50% in fully vaccinated numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be nice to be near Bart while he's in treatment. That should help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bart would need love ones to be around him to give him moral support at his difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Bart has a tough time ahead, blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No cavities! Lucky you. I always have cavities or something else needs fixing. I look after my teeth, but they go bad anyway, something I inherited from my mother.
    I am glad you and Murphy will be there for Bart, his wife will be glad of your support too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here masks are obligatory in all shops, transport etc. have a great day! valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the proton treatment for Bart goes well next year. They are so lucky to have you around. Good on you to be so caring even when you have challenges of your own. Turkey and dumplings are new to me. I don't even think I can roast a turkey, even a chicken is disastrous as I pan fry every thing. Keep the mask on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad plans for Bart’s treatment are taking shape. Take care, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, a good support system is so important. I’m glad you will be able to go.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...