Sunday, November 22, 2020

Today Is November 22 2020, This Is What Happen

 Sunday was mainly day to wrap up the projects I didn't complete. It would be better to say to put them into a place of comfort.




As most Sundays I like to watch SUNDAY MORNING and this morning I finished up Regis crochet rag rug, he needs a bath rug. And I know he would be disappointed if he didn't receive a toy. These are Yule gifts.
Next gift items I get in mail I will post a photo, although I won't tell who it's for. It either coming from Walmart or Amazon. 
In my P.J I watch two you tube videos' THIS ONE and THIS ONE

In my family history I been putting in my maternal first cousin and their spouses. And I have a lot of them. We're surely not saints. And I do have some interesting stories about them. I am pretty much the black sheep of family. 

I learn if you first draw or trace your picture on to tracing paper, then out line it with transfer pencil. Before you iron it to what every your embroidering, it works a lot better. This week on my agenda I am planning to start to embroidering the RIDE A COCK HORSE and I want to do horse as a palomino. And this first block for one of my granddaughters quilt.

I weigh my self on even days, and I thought I had it all under control. I need to get back using my tools that will make me healthy. Statement time...Dora you need to use fitday and keep your calorie count between 1600 and 1800 calories. Plus every day you need to either stretch or do the tread mill. I wish T.O.P.S was going on, and if it was I wouldn't attend during the covid. Not enough mask wears in my area. 

Only three days of work this coming week. Taking from Thursday until Monday off from work. 

Stay Safe and Coffee is on 

10 comments:

  1. ...I always enjoyed Sunday Morning with Charles Kuralt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family history is a very fun time consuming thing or hobby to do. And can be frustrating when met with a dead end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your short work week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a quick look at the youtube videos, the slow stitch block is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you figured out the tracing paper. Trial and error, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I like black sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tracing paper looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure black sheep lead more interesting lives than the goody-goody white sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, the black sheep. Sometimes I feel like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice that you have a shorter working week coming up :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...