Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday November 21 2020, This Is What Happen

 After working during the week, I just want to stay home. But my car needed fuel. I would of been happy if hubby drove it in. And fill it up. So last few times I been chevron for some reason the safeway card didn't work. So in past gas getting trip I would put something like $5 in, and with covid we're spending a lot less money. This time I got my discount for my gas, $23.85. But sometime or should say most of time I plain don't understand the male brain. My hubby went into the station, with mask. Everything could be done at pump. After I filled up car and I had to go into the place, with mask. I said to him "what are you doing" not sure what he was doing. But found out he was looking at his horoscope in paper, and some how his debt and safeway card got mixed up in the paper. He did find it.

Our next two stops was main supermarkets. I don't recall what we got. Did buy my daughter in law a birthday card. Gee those things are expensive. Address it and it on it way. She should get it Monday or Tuesday, her birthday is Wednesday. Hubby is Friday. Still about half of people was wearing a mask in both of store. Both place now got sign as you enter "Please wear your mask" The 23rd of November is first official date for our mask mandate. My guess about half will follow it. 

Went on tread mill today. Next week I will be increasing my time on it. Right now I am doing one to six minutes on it. So this up coming week I will go on it two to eight minutes. 



Mange to get some strips cut for the 2 inch blocks quilt. These strips are from what I call unfillable fabric, they don't fit at this point to any certain colors. My next color will be black to work on. A lease it sorted. 


After I finished cutting the fabric strips this time around. Did mange to get it filled. 

Oh, when I was in Super One and that the place I usual get my 3 granddaughters there advent calendars with chocolate. The ideal is not to spend over $5 for them. Last year they had some choices to choose from. Not this year, and the one they offered was "Elf on Shelf" I wasn't impress with them. Elf on the shelf. Nothing against. I will look around a little more and see I can find something. But if I have to I will get the elf on shelf advent calendar. 

Got a package today. Middle granddaughter toy gift came. I am hoping to send package off between the 1st and the 6th of December. 

We usual watch PBS news, and I thought this  HUBBLE OPINION on keeping a journal of covid was quite interesting. Isn't that what some of us do blogging.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on

Editor Note...Still need to know how to delete a photo from a posting. I duplicated the photo and tried to remove it, and ended up shrinking it size. Not sure of results.


10 comments:

  1. To delete a photo before you post the story just double click on the photo which should make a blue film over it then press the backspace button on your keyboard. If it is an old post laready up and you want to delete, then go to your dashboard and click on 'posts' to bring up the list of all your posts, find the one where you want to delete a photo, click on the "revert to draft" icon, the post reverts to a draft where you can edit it, then follow the same procedure as before. I hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:37 AM

    Cards are expensive here too. Our mail delivery time seems to have dropped from three weeks to ten days. Ten year ago it was next day delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt stripes look very nice ! In these Corona times there is nothing special which happens ! You remind me that I also have to check my car, I only do a few km per day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards are ridiculously expensive. For the foreseeable future, our friends and relatives will be receiving the "free" cards we get from organizations we donate to, such as National Wildlife. Haven't been in a store since March.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get my cards at the dollar store. They have some funny ones, for birthdays, that I like. But a regular store, they are so expensive. My brother says there are a lot of cases in Idaho now. Sure is exploding in Oregon. I think there were close to 50 cases in my county alone yesterday. I don't think there's any controlling it now. I feel for health care workers cause they have to care for the sick and dying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you get half wearing masks you're ahead of us, probably about 1/4 here, it's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are exercising again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you re birthday cards. We try to minimize our exposure so just bought one at CVS as we were there anyway- yikes, the price! Half of your area people wearing masks may still make a difference - let's hope. I skimmed the article from NPR. Journaling is a great idea - as for blogs,anything electronic can easily be lost for future generations. That's the only real downside as I see it (vs. written journals, which should be "forever" but if I write it in cursive, many in the next generation may not even be able to read it - a story for another day.) Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'd file those fabrics under "holiday". Hopefully more will wear masks with a mandate in place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cards can be expensive can't they.
    We have a shop in town where you can sometimes buy a few for a discounted price.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...