Monday, November 23, 2020

Today Is Monday November 23 2020, This Is What Happen.


 

Packages arrived and I promise I would show one of gifts. And here it is. Don't think I will be showing much more. Maybe one or two more, sometime after Thanksgiving. I need figure out what to get my sons and their wives. I like to give my son's, in-law a little something. I think they both have wonderful in-laws.

Went to work. One thing I did took Regis shopping and now we have mask mandate here in North Idaho. It new. But still half of people had mask on. Lot of people says there not going comply. I understand mandate is new. Opinion time...I think few tickets and or ankle monitor for house time, might start waking up some. Then those place don't want to enforce the rules. Maybe they need to be closed down. 

There was something I want to post, and it not coming to me. I got phone call from Liz and her son died. Not sure of what. 

Weigh in tomorrow and morning exercise. 

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:19 AM

    You are correct. Mask wearing must be enforced with heavy fines. I think the fine here was $1500.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have mostly security throwing you out if unmasked.
    But in the city too many still run around without or wear it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People not wearing masks is why we still have a problem. That truck is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about Liz's son. That's very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tonka trucks are nice. So sorry to hear Liz' news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonka trucks and toys have always been a favourite in our family.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's too bad a certain turkey made such a fuss about not wearing a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember the year we gave our son a Tonka truck for Christmas, he was six years old and took it to school every day for months and all the kids would sit on it, (one at a time of course) and get pushed around the play yard.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...