Saturday, February 15, 2020

Today Is Saturday February 15, This Is What Happen.


Work hours got increase by .75 hours for a week, between Liz and Regis I now work 30 and ½ hours a week. Doing ok with direct deposit. And excepting with work things will get done, at different pace.

Weight or should say “Things of healthier way of living” I been doing better in keeping in my calorie goal range. So for this week I been averaging 1,815 calories. So I been under not quite 200.
Haven't gone for any walks like I want or liked to. But more movement.
Water might be slight increase also. Let say I feel like I am doing better. 

Lunch today had C.O.S. (Chicken on Shingle) The S.0.S is quite costly now. I recall it fairly common to have chip beef on toast. So there were some left over chicken from night before.

I did finish one craft items this week is anther ATC card done with color pencils. This one will be keeping for may self.
I did get some strips cut to make blocks for my up coming “spotage” quilt. Just did up nine different shades and patterns of yellows.
With work and what every other chores and such. Some project and creative things can take different amount of time, if a job wasn't a factor. But like I said my clients are fine decent people.
I start to paint a rock, it been a while. Trying to make friendly looking rock monster.
Sawyer and his wife is talking about going to Costa Rica in May. I like to have them take painted rock and leave it there. They took one of my painted rocks to Cairo.

Been sort of squall of storms off and on. Bart and his father in law went down to DEATH VALLEY to do some hiking.
Next Sunday Murphy and I will be going to Spokane to visit. Hopeful we can get over to the MAC.

Coffee is on.

9 comments:

  1. Hooray for the raise, these days every little bit helps! Good job keeping on the calorie goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have extra hours so you can take a bit more time with each person, less hurry is always good. But it does take away from home time and crafts and such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work with the diet Dora.. I ate too many biscuits today 😉 Sounds like you had success finding some yellow material for your quilting, excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing better than I am on the calorie thing. I'm afraid with cooking for hubby I'm not eating less. Scales say a few more pounds have come on board. I've been doing my planks almost daily 4-5 minute routines, but haven't done well on the walking. Come on Spring. I need the good weather to get out and put in some steps. Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, yellow fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your ATC the colours are nice together.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...