Sunday, February 16, 2020

Today Is Sunday February 16, This Is What Happen


Yesterday I gave my self permission to have a lazy day. And I did. Today well I did a few small chores around the place.

I did up my weekly goals or to do in my bullet journal. I seem to have a fairly small to do list. Confession time...I feel like I should be doing more. But there been time I over book my self and don't accomplish it all.

I broke it down a little differently. Into different categories.
Like household, creative, and spiritual ones. Yes I still have my health goals.

For household chores this week I like to accomplish is vacuum, mop, clean the fridge and the bathroom sink. Not saying I won't do other things around the place.
Creative goals real quite simple. Cut out nine more blue strips and toss in one for up coming quilt. Today I been working on my “hammer monster” rock. But he should be finished before this coming Wednesday and hidden in my community.
Just little more to do on my “Pluto in Cancer” which is part of my astrology art book, which I want to send off to Art Library in Brooklyn New York.
Spiritual goals. Organize my book of shadow, which I pretty much did today. But notice there a few things I need to get for it.
Two things I like to do is write my starting letter and do the Empress project.

I did find my toggle for my fit-bit. Haven't been wearing it for last week.

Yesterday after I posted. I was looking for different type of on line repositories. I hear the generation coming up has different look on reserving past.
So one thing I do is quilt and someone told me about the QUILT INDEX and went new site and put a search “Idaho” and 61 items are posted. Which isn't all many. Looking at the quilts. But some of them I am total clueless why there in under Idaho search term.

Since I do ATC cards and other creative thing I wonder if there could possible one for rock painter and haven't had a chance to look.
But they do have one for ATC FOR ALL
I don't think it what I was looking for. I put search of “Idaho” in hoping to find some picture of an ATC done from my state. I also did search for “Boat” and no actual photos of ATC cards pop up. I got a few forms area to look into.
Maybe this isn't the site I wanted or I understand.

Coffee is on 

8 comments:

  1. After all those chores I'd be ready for several lazy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sometimes it's nice to not have anything on the agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s cool to spend a day being lazy. You do so much every day, you earned a lazy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a lazy day is good. It's good to take a rest once in a while. Looks like you have a lot to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have lazy days a couple of days a week, that's when I ignore all the housework, which I don't do so much of anyway, and I catch up on reading real books, not kindle books or blogs. I clean my fridge every week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT is a "lazy day"?!!! What do you do on a busy day then? Bummer, now I feel like totally lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it is nice to enjoy a lazy day!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...