Monday, December 02, 2019

Today Is Monday November 2, This Is What Happen

Last few days I been working on my bullet journal for 2020. I bought a journal book and going to use it as a bullet journal.
Last page I work on is my possible book I want to read the first part of 2020. If your wondering what "New Non Fiction" or "Fiction" is. Well our library has a special area for new books, and I will be reading a new book off both of these shelf.
Then last one is "people choice" This is where I will be read book on some one recommendation. At this time I have three book recommend.
I will be using a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR to choose the book.
Question time...What one book do you think I should read? Please nothing over 300 pages.

I took part in cyber Monday. Got my grand daughter there pajamas. And a friend couple of dish towels.
I under stand tomorrow is giving Tuesday. I will be taking part in it. So Tuesday I will be telling you all about it.

Not sure if you can see what in can. For dinner we were going to have some corn. So I went to pantry and grab a can of corn. When we open and in the can was some kidney beans.

Paid some bills, went to work, and weigh in tomorrow.

Editor Note...Day two of blogmas.

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. Never seen that happen with a can!
    Did u mean to say November 2 in your post title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Giving Tuesday is an excellent idea.
    I wonder just how many mislabelled cans of corn went out. Probably thousands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd like to find kidney beans instead of corn. Like EC, I wonder how many mislabelled cans went out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was a surprise Dora, hope you like kidney beans 😉 We all have such different tastes in reading, good luck on your choices ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting corn you have there! ;-)
    I once worked in a food factory and know how that happened, likely. Love.
    Book? I have no idea what you like. I´m a non-fiction person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "War is a Racket" - by General Smedley Butler. 1922 book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing that wasn't corn on the cob, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...corn? No, kidney beans. that is definitely different....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, kidney beans in the corn can? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished Skylarking by Kate Mildenhall - it was beautiful and short and easy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have several books I've liked recently, but they can be rather racy... Oh, a classic (well, sort of a classic) that popped in my head is Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. I have no idea how many pages it has.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...