Tuesday, November 13, 2018

It's Up and It Will Be Down

Wonder why I do the things I do. And there tons of them. Or maybe I should real not give them weight.
Confession time...I stick food in my mouth unwilling. 
I did loose quite bit of weight. My goal was to loose about 20 pounds this year. I got down to 202 and did gain back 5 pounds. Today I had weight lost of half of pound, with my weight lost group of T.O.P.S
I sort of falter a bit and slowly starting to get back track.

One thing I start to put to gather a hot pot holders. Actual I got sewing machine and actual sewed a few of piece together.
Well I use my kitchen or dinning room table to put my sewing machine on.
In simple term, it can be pain in the kutuchy.
I have a big desk in my basement that I could leave my sewing machine set up.
The reason why I only got a few piece sewn together was about time to start dinner. And also I needed to set up the iron, that I could press up my seams.
Not sure when I will chance to set up the sewing machine in basement. The pipe to wood stove needs to be connected.
It cool down there.

I got the bi yearly bill paid. Our vehicle and property taxes I paid, and hubby hospital part. That medicare didn't  pick up.
Opinion time...I think everyone should be on medicare. Not saying a free ride either. I believe everyone should pay one to three percent of there income for one payer system Even possible a deductible. 

Call my oldest and see how everything is going. No sleep yet. They have four month old. I do recall lack of sleep with both of my sons.
Sawyer being the first one. I heard every peep that kid made. I didn't know new Born's made sleeping noice. So I know I walk around like a bobble head.
Then the next one was a lot easier, experience is amazing thing.
If I had the third one. I properly would just stuck it closet. "Just Kidding"
My son invited up down for Christmas when I was visiting last. They bought a house and looks like the owners won't be out before Christmas.
Well I told Sawyer that's ok. There Easter that we could come down. So I told him mid December I will mail there gifts.
I've never flown during the holidays and he also want his brother Bart and his family to come down.

Coffee is on




7 comments:

  1. I think a set up for sewing and ironing in the basement would be great. I remember newborn days, but my babies were easy and all sleeping through the night by 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    ugh, am in big bill mode myself at the moment. Scary to think how close it is to Christmas already. As to medicare - that is exactly how it's done in Australia; everyone has their pay deducted 1.5%. I see an argument for raising that but the Americanised private system started to take hold there about 20 years back and so we have a rather confused split system. However, Medicare's existence means that everyone is covered when they really need it. The same is true of UK's NHS... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think healthcare should be a basic benefit of every country too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healthcare is a bsic human right. We have to figure out the best way to deliver it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one reason I don't do any sewing. I would love to have a place to keep my machine set up, too. I envy people who have craft rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do the big bills always come at once?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! Universal health care that is standardized for all is needed in the US!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...