Friday, September 29, 2006

My Shrink...Dr. Blogger

My life is far from anything that is news worthy. Honest time..majority of the time it right down boring I’ve always said my life is uneventful.
But confession time...I’m surprised that I actual have things to write about I know I’m not going to change the world in great way


I went and did search on google for “Why do people have bloggs” At this time I couldn’t find my whys to my question


I guess the Mormon which my client Callie is a jack one are strongly compel to keep a journal so future generation can see or read about their pass.
But also they kept a journal or dairy for therapy.


I never been one to keep a journal of any type shape or form. Confession time...I don’t like asking or expressing to others.
I don’t want to come across as a gripper. My dad complain about almost everything or he would be little me. Let me tell you if we got nickle for every time my dad bitched about something we would be rich beyond rich.
I have no desire to have any of those two traits. I rather keep my mouth shut and not be known as a bitchier or one who put other people down.
But I know I’ve griped in my blogg


Confession time...I feel after I write in my blogg it kind of therapyptic and it gives me a different look on life through others eyes.
Some time I have regret sending my brother in law my url to my blogg. Then they’re times I’m glad that I gave them my url . I never said anything un true about anything or anyone.
Confession time...The reasons I gave Earl and Tadita my blog url is to let them read the truth what was going on. One side of the coin I thought it would mend some of the fence and on the other side of the coin the truth hurts and I know they wouldn’t want their dirty little secrets out of the closetBut it ok for them to drag out other people dirty little skeletons. I was wrong about mending the fence. If Murphy gives back the tape (they won’t give back any tapes of us) crawl on our knees and let them spit in our eye and call us a worm. Honest time...It not happening because I know and they know what they did to us.
I find bloggers friend are easier to share my thoughts and every feeling that I may have.


WHY DO YOU KEEP A BLOG?


Mormons and their journals
keeping a journal
Why your should keep a journal
Bloggs vs journals


I

2 comments:

  1. I still don't know why I blog. I guess to make connections in the larger world would be my answer at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Peppylady--Well, I guess I blog because I feel sort of driven to do it.

    I read your comment on Tink's web site--you said something like, "In my paths, I am not comfortable with fear." I don't think anybody is comfortable with fear--I'm sure not.

    I have written some things that talk about fear somewhat, if you'd like to look at them, here's the connection http://connectionsgodandtheworld.blogspot.com/search?q=fear&x=31&y=9

    (or you could just go to my blog at http://connectionsgodandtheworld.blogspot.com and do a Google search of "fear" in the blog--then they come up.

    I have to go and run some errands for a while, but I think later on I will write something directly about fear and link to you, if that's okay.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...