Saturday, September 30, 2006

Love in the Mist


I’ve done a little bit of work in the flower beds. I pulled up all the dead zinnia and put in some deep dark purple tulips. After more of my zinnia die off I’ll put more tulips in their space.
My friend Quenella gave me some Love in the mist . I’m thinking they a light blue in color so they went in my hodge podge flower bed. But I need to ask her what color they are and if they are purple I’ll plant some in my purple and yellow flower bed.
My dahlia real didn’t do two hoots worth and my gladiolus did less then middle of the road. When it got so hot in July I didn’t get enough water on the flowers beds.
Now I’m waiting for a good heavy frost so I can dig up my summer bulbs


At the end of the month I gather up all of the socks. Whites and colors and wash them in real hot water and then I get out box of what become mismatched socks and out of the blue their a population explosion of socks


Murphy thought it would be a great ideal to take all the blankets we had in storage and on bed and wash them all up in one shot.
He taking them in to the laundry mat. I know he going to ask me to come along. Murphy now just ask me if I want to go along and I ask him why he says their hard to fold by your self. Oh I bet if it was the other way around it would be a whole different story.
Oh well I guess when their washing I can read my book. Journey by James A Michener.


Well Sawyer and Bart got the plywood from the basement hauled out to the barn/shed. Murphy and I’ll do the frames and 2 by 4. Then we can built shelves for the rest of my ceramic molds

1 comment:

  1. I think the zinnia is my favorite flower. All those colors.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...