Saturday, October 08, 2005

glad I flunked the bitch test




A short time ago I tried to make a link to a bitch test.. Everyone I talk to wouldn’t describe me as a bitch. I thought I would be bitch because I’m not afraid to stand up for my self. My husband said a real bitch would stab someone in back and get off on other people misfortune.
Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you.
Actual this is pretty true to me


anther thing off of my list of the 10 things I don’t like is People who don’t plan just do everything at the spur. My father in law was real good at this.
One time he called us up during dinner and wanted his son Murphy to hang trusses. My husband said he was eating dinner and could come over in an hour to help. My father in law said, “If you can’t come right now, just fuck in forget it” Murphy said “fine, I’ll fuck in forget”
One day my father in law wife was baking a pie and he want to go some were right then and now. She said the pie would be done in 20 minute. Well he called her a bitch and because things wasn’t happening right then. Personal I would took the pie out of the oven and threw it at him.
I grew up were things was plan out. I understand things in life don’t go as plan and you need some flexibility. People who don’t plan they seem to be going in circles.We try to have some kind a of plan, it may not be down to the second


This afternoon we stop at my Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary. My Aunt asks Murphy could get them any trees from the nursery were he worked at and he could. So we stop by to see were they wanted the trees at. So we took a tour of their new home and I got an ideal from her kitchen that I could do in mine. (this is a picture of my uncle and his 3rd child)


Then we went up and visit our friend Quenelle and Earl. We had some of their homemade elderberry wine and it was very good. Each year they make it, just gets better. I tried their rhubarb wine and it was to dry for me. I made a funny face and I didn’t mean to. Quenelle has some gorgeous rock flower gardens and she gave me a lot of plants.
The flower bed under our front window I want to plant all sort of freebies and it’s called Hodgepodge flower bed This is a picture of our friends Quenelle and Earl (I use fake names the only time I use real name is when the person come deceased) Let see how smart you who reads my blogger see if you can find the praying mantis in the greenery. Quenelle had one landed on her as we went around digging plants. We let it go in some plants by their home.

1 comment:

  1. I would probably score high on a bitch test, though I really am very sweet. Afraid to take it to really find out, though!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...