Sunday, October 09, 2005

embarrassment it got be pretty bad.



I went on line to look for an embarrassment quiz, no luck. Personally I don’t get embarrassed easily but when I do I feel like dieing or beating the shit out of the person who embarrassed meMurphy and I been together 22 years and he only embarrassed me twice. One of them I don’t agree how he handle the situation but I understand why he was pissed. The other I don’t complete understands. Time heals all wounds. I don’t hold grudgesSomeone might embarrass me or tick me off. I’ll set a length of time of how long I’ll be pissed off at someone or something.Once my husband behavior embarrassed me at the 3 mile store and I wouldn’t go their with or without him. We would ask me and I’d tell him. “Your behavior at the 3 mile was so embarrassing to me and their no way I’ll go into the 3 mile till December”I stuck to my principles.
My grandmother Olive held grudges for any little thing. Back in 1921 when she was pregnant with the twins. She asked someone to get her a bucket of water and they didn’t jump right up and did it. Every since that she spoke of her mother in law as “The Bitch” She held this grudge until she died at age of 92. I new she had some kind of problem with her sister in law, Minnie she was known as the “Slut”.
I don’t get embarrass by people who are different by their dress, looks, their view of the world, being a butt of a joke and behavior would have to be out landish to embarrass me.

Well milk went up .10¢ a gallon for 2% milk. I’m now paying $2.88 a gallon. I went to town to do some shopping. I put in $30.00 dollar in my gas tank and that bought a little over 10 gallons of gas.
Tonight for dinner I made beef stroganoff. I got the wrong type of olives I thought I was getting the slice instead I bought the chopped ones. For veggies we ate a mixture. Dinner came out ok. Little later on we’ll have some ice cream.
Laundry seems to be a never-ending chore. I did two loads and hung them out to dry and they didn’t get all the way dry. I figure it will take 30 minute to finish drying the load I hung outside. I wash and dry two loads of jeans. I like to wash one more load of clothing and dry, put them away too. Plus pick up the house tomorrow I go to work.


I order some ceramic supplies. I get thrilled when I make progress toward opening my ceramic shop once again. once my order arrives I will be able to start to do non food or non liquid items. I won’t be buying much or I should say very little till the ceramics until next spring.
Hopeful I can maintain my home and work till Saturday or Sunday. So I can go out on the North Bench and do some cleaning of the shed out there. I want to put my Hollow handle mugs and ashtrays in the shed on the bench. I know I’ll take some more out their put I’ll need to real go threw them.


Here couple of picture of Bart Canoe trip with his Boy Scout troop last August down the Kootenai river. Bart is the one in blue baseball cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...