Monday, October 05, 2026

Today Is Monday, October 5, 2026: This Is What Happened.

 





Thought I would share my favor, 2 piece of art that my cousin did. And this is what her exhibit is called” A Little Bit of Both, Not Enough of Either”

I meant her friend “Royal” he sure have a firm hand shake.





Here 2 more photos from art salvage in Spokane.




Today, I went to town. Before I went into the senior center. I stop by our local print store. To see about getting my zine, done up. This is my first one. So for lunch we had liver, less than 10 show up. Anther couple their daughter was in car wreak. No one hurt. Some reason her wheel came off. I have to say this was some of the best liver I ate. 

Stop in at super one mainly to grab the ground beef on sale. Today is last day. This coming Thursday at super one is having an 12 hour meet sale.

Wrote checks out for our natural gas, electricity, health clinic, and the hospital. The hospital I just made a payment.

But for some reason, I can't find our water bill. It $70 a month. So when I go into town tomorrow, I will stop by the water department, and write out check for them.

Murphy and I got our MEDICARE ADVANTAGE Hopefully it works out, well for us. Plus I get $25 a quarter to purchase medical things, and health foods. I need some Vitamin D3.




I'm linking to UBC. I thought I would had time to be creative today. But I didn't.

16 comments:

  1. Some days just get away from you, don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand what your "zine" is. Your cousin's art is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River - read this article about Zines.

      https://www.prodigi.com/blog/what-is-a-zine/

      All the best Jan

      Delete
  3. Wonderful paintings and I'm glad you got the allowance for buying medicine. Wishing you a calm and lovely Tuesday, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paintings from your cousin. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the second art work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great day of art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely art by your cousin ~ busy day for you ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your cousin's art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely paintings by your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely art. You had a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing the art here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. The art your cousin did is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cousin’s art looks great, and that exhibit name is so unique.
    Glad the lunch turned out tasty despite the small group.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, October 5, 2026: This Is What Happened.

  Thought I would share my favor, 2 piece of art that my cousin did. And this is what her exhibit is called” A Little Bit of Both, Not En...