In an odd way, A.I amazes me. Yesterday. I was over at DARK SHADOW FANDOM PAGE. So I decided to copy and paste these lines. She vows to stand by him. Carolyn suggests that Victoria see Matthew Morgan, who's been at Collinwood longer than anybody and probably knows something about Victoria's past. Roger tells her he has to go into town and that whatever Elizabeth wanted will have to wait. Not sure what I would of came up with. But an Victorian would be on the bottom of the list. But I do like the picture.
I had plan to post this yesterday. My son Sawyer came up, with his daughters. And we headed to the fair. I feel bad that Murphy can't go. He having mobility issues.
Sawyer was surprised how the fair has expanded. I forgot my camera, and used my smart phone. To take photos. But the owner sometime mess up. I ended up with videos, instead of shots.
Later on Bart and his family will be up today. More or less in the afternoon. I promise Qunella that we would go though the fair this morning. Glad they don't charge for the fair.
I'm debating about changing the date above. I guess I will. Still reading the same book. The Journal 1837-1861 Henry David Thoreau. He sure notice details. Talks about everything. Including shoe laces.
I'm linking to FRIDAY FACE OFF
Coffee is on.



Hope your husband gets better soon.
ReplyDelete