My water line is complete. I hope a lease for five years or more, they won't be anymore big expensive repairs around the place.
Now I will reply to BRAIN comment. I hope that doesn't mean you're dropping medical care. It's been darn hot here too! . No we're not dropping Medicare. We should be able to qualify for getting help what is taken out of both of our social security check, for our Medicare. So we still will have our Medicare coverage we may not have to pay for it. I need to talk to someone who know more than I know more than I do. There different choices when it comes to QMB PROGRAMS. So our resource limited is under.
It not as hot as it been. But I refuse to use the oven in this heat. But I'm tired of T.V dinner.
I been basically lazy today. Dishes are stacked on the counter.
I was looking for some photo on ancestors, of my friend Lolita. And found four of her dad. But found out that her and I related though her mother side. Not sure exact from who on my side. But we're not closely related. My guess 4th cousin or farther back.
Coffee is on.
Good to discover some common ancestors, right?
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI completely understand that you don't want to use the oven in this heat – I feel the same way 😉.
All the best from Austria 🤗
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/07/reisebericht-2025-nanaimo-und-abschied.html
...Trump is now messing with Medicare, VOTE BLUE!
ReplyDeleteRick is adamant about not using the oven when it's super hot and frankly, not my thing either. I'd do the same.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the explanation. I have been doing limited cooking. It's just too hot. Limited everything, actually.
ReplyDeleteIt's hot here, but bearable.
ReplyDeleteInteresting Lolita is a distant cousin.
ReplyDeleteHere in Poland, there is a major problem with the public healthcare system. Doctors earn the equivalent of the price of an apartment every month, yet the fund itself is in debt. People wait years for appointments. I go to private doctors, but sometimes it’s impossible to get a specific test done privately because it can only be performed at a hospital.
ReplyDeleteBest regards, and I invite you to take a look at the portraits I create. :)
When it's hot salads are good.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Don't say that too loudly. The universe will take it as a challenge and send more expensive repairs your way.
ReplyDeleteWe got an air fryer, and it's absolutely the best summer cooking appliance. Small. Doesn't heat up like an oven. But you can cook all sorts of things.
Lazy days are good! That's for the answer, I was worrying about you!
ReplyDeleteIt is difficult to believe that a modern democracy doesn't have Universal Health Care. If some people then want, and can afford private insurance, that is a fine option.
ReplyDeleteYour Medicare system is way too complicated. I avoid using the oven too, but for me it's because our electricity cost is way too high.
ReplyDeleteI don't use my oven or stove because the electric is so expensive. I got two butane cook stoves. I use my instant pot and I got a new air fryer. It is all so much cheaper.
ReplyDeleteOh now I understand what you were talking about with the Medicare. I have Medicare too and I get extra help through Medicaid to pay for the premiums, and any copays and deductibles.
ReplyDelete