Saturday, August 01, 2026

Today Is Saturday, August 1, 2026: This Is What Happened.

 


Thought I would take break, and share my day so far. It be came windy here. A wind storm is coming though. There talk about cutting power for fire prevention. Last I heard there 3 wild fire in my area. They don't need to grow anymore. Our air quality is moderate.

Last time I was at the senior center at the grocery give away. I got 2 pounds of strawberries. So Murphy and I cut them up, and preserved them.

Kept a few back to ear. Plus I like to take two piece of bread put peanut butter on it, and put slice strawberries on peanut butter, and slap the two bread together.




Been once again clearing my table. I swear there a magnet so powerful, that it pulls every thing there. But a lease I'm putting things actual where they need to be.

Got a small pile of creative items.


My friend Quenella is looking at a place in city limited of Bonners Ferry. She lives now up Katka mountain. In cabin with no plumbing or power. She does have alternative energy. But at her age it just to much. She will be 79 at the end of the month. A little later on I will give her a call, and see what happened. This place she seeing today is in the same neck of the woods, that Loiltia lives at.




Now it time to see what comment I will be sharing. The lucky person is. MARY. And from her comment I like to take a step farther....Oh now I understand what you were talking about with the Medicare. I have Medicare too and I get extra help through Medicaid to pay for the premiums, and any co pays and deductibles. See Murphy has an doctor appointment on the 6th, and I will make an appoint to the care management. Department to see what my choices, and if I'm missing anything.

See Medicaid expects to be paid back. They will put attachment on your property for any back medical bills. I want to make sure I don't get sign up for Medicaid. Not saying it will never happen.

Actual Medicaid is very expensive program. The little I learn that Medicaid usually only recovers one percent if that.

Our medical system is awful, and trump isn't going to make it any easier.


Coffee is on.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy strawberries! I do hope Quenella gets a more appropriate place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time for the power companies to bury their power lines. Then they wouldn't be worried about them causing a fire during high winds. I hope the winds don't get too high for you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, August 1, 2026: This Is What Happened.

  Thought I would take break, and share my day so far. It be came windy here. A wind storm is coming though. There talk about cutting power ...