Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Today Is Tuesday, September 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



I'm sleepy. Yesterday Murphy and I went up in the Selkirk Mountains, up in the Smith Creek area. After spending the afternoon in the mountains, we were both tired. And though I would have been sawing logs, I woke up at 2 this morning and never went back to sleep.





I did things that one couldn't mess up on. I deadheaded some tansy plants, which are considered noxious weeds. I had them all under control. Then, I finished up my bullet journal for September and October. Murphy and I went to the senior center for lunch today. It was a so-so meal.






I'm sure there will be more photos from the day in the mountains.

9 comments:

  1. ...a beautiful destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Tansy, we had to pull it or dig it out of meadows when I was a kid, so cows, goats, horses couldn't get at it and die. It's kind of taken over again I see in many places. We sometimes got paid to dig it out of fields when young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been nice to get away for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to grow tansy once and it didn't. I really like the photos of rocks and water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your day in the mountains sounds lovely! Sigh…no mountains here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it has to be wonderful to be able to just decide to spend the day in the mountains because they are there. I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A day in the mountains - it is good that you were able to get away. I grew tansy once, years ago. You brought back the memory. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a good outing in the mountains. Nice pictures; but sorry to hear about your not sleeping. It seems that happens more and more as we get older. Hope you're able to make up for it the next night.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...