Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Today Is Tuesday, September 10, 2024: This Is What Happened.


I’m going to watch the debate today. Hopefully, Kamala will put Trump in his place. Trump is such a bully and doesn’t play well with others.


We went to the senior center for lunch and had baked potatoes. They also had a green salad, cornbread muffins, and ½banana. Plus, we ended up with about 3 sacks of food. On the days we eat at the senior center for lunch, we have lighter dinners. I think tonight we will have a small bowl of soup.




Today’s search word for Wiki art is “Goddess.” ODILON REDON created this painting, “Here is the good Goddess, the Idaean mother of the mountain. “Here is some of his work.

8 comments:

  1. Your Senior Center sounds so good, ours isn't as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm looking forward to the debate too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The debate was 3:00 a.m. our time. I will have to wait for the news. I hope she did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roommate watched the debate, so I saw bits of it. I just can't listen to the orange one, he makes me so mad. And the lies... He kept pushing his usual lies. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch it, but apparently, the debate went well for the good guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the debate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the debate. I even watched the whole thing except for 10 minutes where I had to do something. For me that's rare.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, September 15, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 Not sure how the layout will go with this blog post. I've been working in what I call my spiritual art journal. The area I been working...