Saturday, September 14, 2024

Today Is Saturday, September 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 





Today, our community had its first “Artist Studio Tour.” Ten artists took part in it, and Murphy and I went to eight artists. I will share the work of the artists throughout this post. I managed to do an artist trading swap. I did the three tops, and I got the bottom three in swap.




I slept sort of rough last night. It happens. I ran into town and did some shopping. Super One was having an early bird sale, and Grapes were under $1.00 a pound.





It has been ages since Murphy and I drove past Moyie Springs and saw it change. New houses are going up, and they are not small ones. Most of the homes they are building are well over 2,000 square feet.



It poured rain today.




Here are links to some studios we visited: OWL FLIGHTS, TEA SCARLET, OLD STATELINE GARDEN, INKED ALIBI, and ACCIDENTAL HAMMER.

Some artists didn’t have a regular website, or I couldn’t find them.


Coffee is on.

7 comments:

  1. Some very nice art today, I like the quilts. The trading cards are good. 2000 square feet is five times bigger than my flat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...housing is such short supply right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great the community there encourages people to be artistic and to share their work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had a bad sleep. Great art from you area. Yes, there are houses and apartments going up everywhere in my part of the world. As for FFO it doesn't have to be a face that you drew. Any face, in any shape or form. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must have been great to see all those local artists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got to enjoy so much art

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, September 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I'm sleepy. Yesterday Murphy and I went up in the Selkirk Mountains, up in the Smith Creek area. After spending the afternoon in the m...