Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, August 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.



When I use the name Bart, I'm usually talking about my youngest. So I went to Wiki Art and searched their site. So today artist is BARTOLOMEO MANFREDI. And he was part of the BAROQUE.





The other day, Murphy and I went hiking up Russel Ridge, part of Trout Creek, and up Selkirk Mountain. Well, we crossed the creek, and I was going up a slight incline. There was a small tree root. I tripped and went straight down on my face. I swallowed some dirt.

The following day, I was sore. I sure don't fall as well as I did at one time.





I went to my watercolor class. When I started this piece, I was curious how it would come out. I'm not bragging; I'm happy with how it came out.

Hubby made bean and ham soup.

Coffee is on.

15 comments:

  1. That Baroque painting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's a beautiful watercolour painting you did! Sorry to hear you fell while hiking. I hope there's no long-term pain or injury from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...as we age, falling becomes a real problem. Take care and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'm sorry you fell. I hope you're healing quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care. Falls are better kept far after a certain age .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch, hope you are okay. I like your watercolour and those pretty pink flowers. I like today's art piece too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Falling at our age … be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to hear you weren’t seriously hurt in that fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to read about your fall. It's good nothing serious occurred, but that doesn't diminish the pain. It's been awhile since Blogger let me leave comments, so just wanted you to know I've been dropping by every day, even if I couldn't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are doing okay after that fall. That's a pretty watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ouch! I did a face plant a couple of years ago, it changed the shape of my nose. I sure hope you are ok. I like your water color, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im glad you didn't break anything when you fell. I broke bones both last times that I fell down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, be careful! I am on the edge of osteoporosis and that's a real concern. I like your water color. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are a lot of opportunities to get out into nature near you. Be careful, but enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, September 10, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I’m going to watch the debate today. Hopefully, Kamala will put Trump in his place. Trump is such a bully and doesn’t play well with others....