Friday, August 23, 2024

Today Is Friday, August 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


My search for wiki art is Claudia, the name I use for my oldest Granddaughter. Today's artwork is called "Cold Claudia" and was done by Neil Wellwelliver. There's quite a bit of sadness in his life. We all have some sadness in our lives.


Murphy and I went to the senior center today for lunch. But before we went to the senior center, I managed to take a short walk, toss some clothes in the dryer, and make the bed. I'm sure I did other things, but they did not come to mind. Before the senior center, we went to the hardware store and got some insulation to put on the doors. We also picked up the book and went through the inter-loan library.



Last hike hubby and I went on a hike. I did manage to get a sky picture.





I'm starting a set that mostly has dog A.T.C.


I'm linking to SKY WATCH and FRIDAY FACE OFF.


Coffee is on.

Editor note the last photo wasn't to be. Opps!

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got lots done today. The sky photo sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog ATCs sounds good. I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woman looks almost frozen she is so white from the cold! The puppy ATC is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel cold just looking at that poor lady in the water
    She doesn’t look happy at all

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had a pretty good day. Poor Claudia looks as if she is shivering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudia does look very cold. I've never seen that painting before. It is really lovely. And sounds like you had a good day. I hope you don't need it insulate your doors yet though, it's only August. Happy weekend Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm mesmerised by Cold Claudia, what a beautiful piece of art. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a full day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claudia looks very cold. Cute dog atc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sky shot and sweet doggie ATC ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shades of color in Cold Claudia strike me, very impressive.
    Nice to meet you, Dora. Thanks for visiting Life by Chocolate so that I could discover your blog home.
    Take good care. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, September 15, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 Not sure how the layout will go with this blog post. I've been working in what I call my spiritual art journal. The area I been working...