Saturday, August 17, 2024

Today Is Saturday, August 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.



I didn't blog yesterday. It doesn't matter. Today artist, BETTY GOODWIN. This piece is called "Bent Figure With Megaphone."


Yesterday, I had a cramp in my left calf. It wouldn't let go. Today, I went to the library to get some copies and take care of some other things. I don't have a printer. I wanted to print my e-mail notice from VanGogh Immersive, but it has vanished. I also had my current writing printed out. Question time: Should I share it here on my blog? Later, I'm going to glue some of the pages, in my spiritual art journal.



Also, yesterday, I made two artist trading cards. I'm participating in this month's theme, "Shell." It's through ATC PAGE. Here are two I came up with for the shell. I had more trouble with the snail than the clam.

I'm linking to FRIDAY FACE OFF.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. ...I hope that you new week "shell" be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Keep going" is just the inspiration I need. Good job with ATCs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep busy with art and writing, Peppy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had an important email disappear too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late to the party (and thank for popping by, too!) but I hope by now your leg is much improved! Your ATCs are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rather than printing things, I go into the print function and "save as PDF" and keep it in a folder on my desktop. Too much paper lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first piece. Your second is too cute. Sorry about the cramp in your leg. Those are awful. Yes, share on you blog. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have no idea how many paintings of John the Baptist's beheading there are. For some reason, one is called the FEAST OF HEROD. This p...