Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, July 31, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 




This morning, I meant Quenella under the sun. But before I meant Quenella, I went for a walk at Riverside Park and walked the trails. For some reason, I like cat tails—that's what we call them here. Instead of coffee, I had a glass of lemonade. Plus, I bought a candy bar.




The earth wheel is turning for LUGHSNASADH, the first harvest celebration. I created a three-card layout.

Question number one: What is ready to be harvested? I have the hermit card in reserve. It is about being alone as one gets older. I have thought at times about when either Murphy or I might be widowed, a midlife period of my life.

Question number two: How can I show graduate? I got the Fool card. I need to step out of my comfort zone. I don't know what the fool has to do with graduate.

The hermit and the fool to me is bi-polar.

Question number three: How can I celebrate community? I got the six of pentacles ,reserve. Be cautious.

Confession time...This doesn't make sense.




Today, art dates from 1991, the year my youngest son Bart was born. It was by ALFREAD FREDDY KRUPA. Sometimes, when I find the ART MOVEMENT, I wonder if they just drew some type of term out of a hat. His art movement is known as the NEW INK MOVEMENT.

I'm linking to WORDLESS WEDNESDAY.


Coffee is on.

16 comments:

  1. I like the art! I think cat tails (we call them that here too) are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We call them cattails here too. They are most pretty.

    Love the art. Beautiful.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like quite a nice, a good walk and a catch up with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking trails is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know a thing about taroh , so it's all confusing to me. It sounds like a nice day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cattail tops are so soft and fuzzy. I love to feel them against my cheek and to tear them a little to release all that fuzz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We call them cattails here in New York, too. One of our walking trails goes near a swampy area with them. The red-winged blackbirds love to hang out there. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know them as cattails too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish this heat would let up so I can walk the trails down here but it's too hot and smoky for me. Have a great weekend, Dora.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...