Thursday, July 25, 2024

Today Is Thursday, July 25, 2025: This Is What Happened.

 


I posted some of my artist trading cards on the ATC PAGE. I'm Going to share three I did up and am willing to trade.



This morning, it was a little smokey. I'm not sure where the smoke came from, but this is wildfire season.



I went to see my therapist this afternoon. She is leaving the clinic I used for my well-being. It goes through a lot of employees. Usually, or it seems like once their contract is up, they move on. Rarely do any of them renew.She recommends one. I will call next week to find out which insurance he takes. I don't want some heavy-duty religious person. Confession time: I have some biases when it comes to certain religions.

Coffee is on.

20 comments:

  1. I like the art today. I hope you get a good therapist that is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clown with the cat bg is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some biases when it comes to certain religions, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I like the one eye cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute atc's sorry the therapists move on so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious and rather eager to hear more about your views on religions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that first card with the clown. I don't have any therapists.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have thought mental health therapy wasn't at all connected to religion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my friend who had therpist. Who gave her an temple recommendations. It thing they do in Mormon religion.

      Delete
  9. You have the right to choose who you want as a therapist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. But around here there plenty of heavy religious people.

      Delete
  10. The cat with eye patch made me laugh. Not even sure why, but it tickled my funny bone. Good luck with the insurance and therapist. Nothing involving insurance ever seems to go smoothly.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was raised without religion. Unusual at that time. Good luck finding a new therapist.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, I went to Sandpoint with Qunella and did some shopping. She bought some undies for three of Lolita’s Grandchildren. It’s been ye...