Monday, July 29, 2024

Today Is Monday, July 29, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



Hubby and I went for a drive up Ball Creek. Last summer, there was a wildfire. Ball Creek is on the steep side, and there is a lot of undergrowth and trees that are too close. The area needs to be thinned out so light can come in and plants can get some light source. Notice more grass coming up. Plus, there was a landslide.




Haven't been watching the Olympic games. My dad and I used to watch them. The part of the Olympics we see is the tier athletic. Never seen any athletes from Algeria, Argentina, Afghanistan, and there more.

Here is a list of 19 games they have played in the Olympic Games in the past. I would like to see polo and art, and tied for third place would be kite flying or tug-of-war




I tried to do one of those online word clouds. Well, I'm having trouble with the download part. I am almost done reading Frida Kahlo's song herself. It is my second time reading it. I will take it back to our library. I got it through the inter-library program. I would love to buy it, but it is out of my price range. I'm sure I will get a word cloud out.


Coffee is on.

19 comments:

  1. Online word cloud? What is that?
    The Ball Creek area looks very dry.
    I don't think kite flying could be an Olympic sport and not art either. There are so many variables in art it wouldn't be possible to choose winners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, online word cloud. Still haven't figure out how to post on my blog.

      Delete
  2. ...Ball Creek must roar at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They need quite bit work on the nation and state forrest.

      Delete
  3. Nature sometimes needs a helping hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. But man some time doesn't know what to do.

      Delete
  4. The countryside looks so dry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hauntingly beautiful scenery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely nature photos ~ of Ball Creek ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great place for a hike and it's sad the wildfires destory so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look dry. I've seen bits of the Olympics but I find I'm not all that interested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty place for a hike.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...