Thursday, May 16, 2024

Today Is Thursday, May 16, 2025: This Is What Happened.


I mowed some of the yard. It was quite breezy today. Then there were those indoor chores. I found a game called Farm Merge Valley, sort of like Farmville. One thing I don't see is paying for online games. 



I went to town yesterday and met Qunella at Georgia Park. I brought my lunch. Then we went to our watercolor class. 

I won't be going to the ones in June. Instead, I will go to a book talk. Then, I want to check out the local writing group. 

By now, everyone has heard that our presidential candidates will be having two debates. I would like to submit a question. Here is my question: How would you feel about having a mental health evaluation by a board of five psychiatrists?  



Who recalls sitting on balloons and trying to pop them? It's been a little while since I took part in Thursday art. Today's theme is BALLOONS.

10 comments:

  1. ...I'm concerned about the election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of great classes offered there. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your art.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't pay for games, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re doing some interesting activities

    I’m concerned about the election too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are lovely watercolour flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Five psychiatrists? One would be bad enough for me, they might look too deeply and declare me to be completely nutso!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can nominate a psychiatrist for the panel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also quite concerned about the election. Your community has lots of activities to participate in, that's wonderful. I remember sitting on balloons!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...