Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 

We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad it's over.
Took a morning walk.
Recently, I just finished up three artist trading cards. This morning, I also made two college ATC cards. But either today or tomorrow, I will do up another card. On Friday, when we go into town, I will drop off two sets of three miniature artist cards at Tea Scarlet Gallery.
I got the alleyway clean in the barn/shed. The neighbor cat kept having kittens and staying in our barn. They're a branch of the Mennonite religion. I'm not sure if they believe in spaying and neutering animals.

Coffee is on.

13 comments:

  1. ...how nice that you house their cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you mean spark plugs? $261 seem a huge amount of money for new spark plugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huge increase in the cost of a set of plugs. Good grief! What can one do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great the car got fixed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything related to cars is so expensive. In fact anything related to anything is expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the cat keeps having kittens on your property, I think you'd be within your rights to demand that the neighbors make sure the cat can't have more kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They could at least clean the place up for you! Cleanliness is next to Godliness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mechanic charges as much as my lawyer per hour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a lot of money, but it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great that the car got fixed ~ one thing off the list ~ eh?

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    carol l mckenna
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...