Monday, February 05, 2024

Today Is Monday, February 5, 2024: This Is What Happened.




This is what we did at Art Insight. It's not fair for me to say I did this masterpiece. It was an art collab. We all painted for a few minutes and passed it to the right. For each piece, we ended up painting or using whatever medium we wanted to use. If memory serves me right, there were 9 of us at Art Insight.

I was nervous about contributing to one art. Worried about totally ruining a piece. But I'm sure there is also the other side of the coin. Someone could worried about getting their piece ruined.


Let's just briefly talk about nasty politics. Idaho is having Republican Presidential CAUCUS. I wonder why they're doing this. I don't think I would get an honest answer. For now, I will leave it.

Last week, sometime I was watching the Idaho House debate. To have arm teacher in school. Teachers carrying guns.


Paid our electric and water bills today. Start reading A HOLE IN THE ICE. The Author lives here in Bonners Ferry.


Coffee is on.

10 comments:

  1. Nice collaborative art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not a caucus fan. But it sounds like the nominee is a forgone conclusion. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it’s a lovely idea to have an art piece that everyone has added something. It looks very nice indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief! Arming teachers…there are no words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really!? Don't limit guns, just arm teachers. 😕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too many guns, too many people who think guns are the solution, and not the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a fun art project. No piece belongs to any one person in the group. Arming teachers won't help the problem. More guns don't help. Fewer guns helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the art piece came out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the art piece and I like the collaborative aspect. These people think teachers want to be armed? Of course there will be some, but really? We are so far off the rails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I quite like the work of art.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...