Friday, January 26, 2024

Today Is Friday, January 26, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


Got the trash haul to the dump transfer station. We have garbage service, but I live out of the city limit. So what would the cost be? I was talking to someone at the senior center, and when she had trash service, it cost her $12 a month.

Glad it's done. Even if I had to force myself to do it. Murphy helped.

I went through more fabrics this morning, and they are coming. Every day, I see more headway.




The senior center had grapes with a slice of orange. Small green salad, Turkey wrap, Macaroni, and cheese, with some ham. And lovely warm chocolate chip cookies.

We end up with four bags of free food. Right now, I'm eating some green grapes that were part of the food giveaway.

The meal was super filling. So, I will have a bowl of cereal for dinner. Lunch was our main meal.




Been writing in my art journal. I'm working on it before I start drawing and doodling on the current page. I'm waiting for my new PAINT PEN. I want to band two different art mediums together, draw, and see what happens. I hope I don't overdo it. Sometimes, I feel I overkill my art.




I once went and looked at Royal Art College and found a new artist, and her name is ELIZABETH DIMITROFF. Check out her links.

I would guess we all experience trauma in our lives. Guess one would say it is on a spectrum scale. We all need healing in our lifetime. But to keep revisiting it over and over is another thing. To me, there are different ways of healing.

There are certain things in my life I have experienced. If I had a chance to revisit it. I don't know if I would.

They're other ways and a lot safer ways of dealing with traumatic events.


Coffee is on.

15 comments:

  1. There are definitely things I wouldn't want to relive, or if I could relive it, I would hope I would do it differently. You are right, we all have skeletons in our closets. I hope your paint pen arrives soon.And happy weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this artist ~ thanks,

    Yes, we are all a 'work in progress' ~ healing hopefully any traumas of life ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some deal with your senior center and food help. It's awesome and I wish we had anything here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think there's too much art. Only if you feel as if you overdid it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice art today. I would never revisit any part of my life. It's done and time to move on, but learn from the memories and do better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone experiences trauma. I don’t want to revisit mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Senior Centre certainly has a variety of food on offer from time to time. The lunch sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had cereal for supper last night. We do this periodically.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...interesting art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lunch is always our main meal. So much easier on the stomach overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great thing your community center does. I really like the art. I had to face the trauma in order to heal, as best one can, from it. I do not need to revisit. Except when helping others.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those paintings are quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like a nice senior center.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a nice lunch and free food. Wish I could do that here. Food is so expensive. Can't wait to get my garden going. Have a lovely day today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely art! That is a lot of free food, happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...