Sunday, December 03, 2023

Today Is Sunday, December , 2023: This Is What Happened.

 



I've been doing small, odd things. For example, I am going through some photos on my laptop. So I'm going to take part in SUNDAY SECTION.

Plus, share my day so far. And my plans for the week.




Since I have AADD (Adult Attention Deficit Disorder), one of the tools I use is a timer. I set a several-minute timer and force myself to stay on a specific task. If I didn't do that, I would tend to wander off. I surely don't set it for hours. Which is unreasonable. Plus, it's unfair to me. I'm not saying it is a daily habit or thing.

I would like to put in 20 minutes of focus this upcoming week.




Took the trash out to the garage, and the third can is full. Got one more to fill up. There is a good chance we will make a dump run. Got a load of laundry done. Don't think any laundry will be done tomorrow. Did a few minutes on the treadmills. It sure is not walking weather. Yesterday, we got just under 9 inches of snow, or 22.86 cm.

Plus, it snows right now. According to the weather report, it should change into rain. It needs to warm up for that to happen. Looks like Tuesday and Wednesday it will be up in the 40s for 4.4c




One of the creative things on my list is to do more artist trading cards. Got three to take into TEASCARLET. And I will see if anyone is willing to swap two of my artist cards on a Facebook group.



I'm going to pay the car insurance tomorrow. Plus, I go see my therapist, drop off grocery bags of items at the thrift store, and stop at the store to get some things. Stayed home for the entire weekend. There is a 97.3 % chance I will get my COVID-19 vaccine updated before changing over to Medicaid. I'm on "Your Health Idaho" till the end of the month. This year, I got my flu and RSV shots.




I hope to get down to the Sandpoint library. Even Murphy can take care of my business. They have a book on their shelf I want to read, INDIAN KILLER, by Sherman Alexie.

I did a small order from Amazon, and it all went well, though. Some are my photos and down loads. 


Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Those are nice photos. We don't care for any snow either, brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your photos in this post. The first one with the bright yellow handprint on the drawing is especially intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sunny photos with the trees and the happy people. 9 inches of snow makes me shiver, we have 34C here today, 93.2F and it is going to be hot all week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your photos. You are one busy woman. I got tired just reading about your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay warm, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You accomplished a lot, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to set a timer. After a while maybe set it a tad longer and longer until you can do a nice amount of time on one thing.
    No. We don’t get snow here. Not even in winter. We are in summer now so our days are hot and muggy

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, July 26, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Don't recall when this photo was taken. I like rainbows. Some people connect to the lgbtqia plus movement. I like all colors. I remem...