Sunday, October 29, 2023

Today Is Sunday, October 29, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 


Thought I would pop a photo from trip bay area. Look like lilac tree at condo at my sister-in law place in Novato California. Most of the trees here in my yard is bare.


Still having trouble with kitchen sink. We went to home depot in Sandpoint to get a 25 foot plumber snake. And ran it though the pipe in the basement. Got a metal scratch pad. So thought that would of taken care of the issue. Sink still plug. So we snake the sink. Pull of drain trap under the sink. Still plug.

Unless we can come up with something. We will call plumber Monday. A lease that only drain plug...Shaking head.



Tried taking a photo of the moon. Hooked my camera to tri-pod. Still had trouble getting it focus.




Couldn't get my mind wrap around how to draw back of caboose. It basically two rectangles.

In art journal I wrote 10 minutes. This is one sentence I wrote..”Nothing was pointed at me” I did 7 minute of drawing. Than I wrote a little minute relating to word “Tap”


Monday I'm going to our library and order a book though inter-library, MARTHA FREUD. I see it fairly new book. I might have trouble getting it.

11 comments:

  1. Those trees sure are pretty and I was hoping you could avoid the plumber costs, drat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I know little about plumbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if your put drain unclogger down every drain in the house that might help, unless the clog is further down in the underground pipes. I have never had clogged drains, my dad was a plumber and I learned early what does NOT go down drains. Where I live now there is always at least one person calling a plumber every week for some reason. I hope your drain is easy to fix once you call a plumber.
    Why do you need to draw the back of a caboose? Can you get a picture of one to copy? From the internet maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry the long snake didn't help. My sink was blocked last year and was very hard to unblock. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes plumbers are miracle workers, Dora. Go for one is what I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. River is right to snake every sink. Where does your gray water go? Some places it just snakes out into the ground somewhere. the last rental I had did that, although its illegal, but anything they could get away with was that landlords MO. Are you on city sewer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have called the plumber long ago. But I am not handy with that sort of stuff at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If there is an outside access point, try going the other direction with the snake.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...