Sunday, October 22, 2023

Today Is Sunday, October 21 2023: This Is What Happened

 


Don't recall which day I get the laptop. I know it either Wednesday or Thursday. But I will be glad to get my laptop going. Doing post from my phone. Is sure different.

I been keeping busy. Working on the larger guest room. Got a few items to go the thrift store.  For sure they will be more to go.



My current page in my art journal. Well it based on what going on in Gaza. Not nessuary the Middle East. But the fighting. I applied the green paint with my left ring finger and painted the blue with brush. The green and blue was applied at the same time. The experience was different. My brush want not to stay on journal page.

I'm sure I will get to some sewing. I don't see my self posting till Friday. Lets hope my laptop will be up and going. 

Coffee is on.

15 comments:

  1. ...it's good to hear that your computer is up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your laptop is home and working fine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be so pleased to have your laptop back. We'll hear from you at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would miss my laptop for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing well using the phone for posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the laptop is an easy fix and you get it back quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice art, fingers crossed for your laptop

    ReplyDelete
  8. This time, you can visit Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and learn about parents who are dissatisfied with the treatment their trans children are receiving. You can find it in my blog, www.emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot. Thanks very much. Emily Shorette

    ReplyDelete
  9. After reading the article, I believe that while coffee can increase energy levels and that consuming too much of it can be harmful to one's health, you should only drink high-quality, healthful coffee. I've read the article on the best 20 website, and I think the information about coffee shops is really interesting. You can click the link to get more specific information about the greatest coffee shop.
    https://best20.us/coffee-shops-in-downtown-los-angeles/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad your laptop is back in the land of the living

    ReplyDelete
  12. New laptop, sounds exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed reading your blog post about your day on Sunday, October 21, 2023. It's always fascinating to get a glimpse into the everyday lives of people from different places and backgrounds.
    https://www.frugalishness.com/promotions/all-stores

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are doing well posting from your phone.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...