Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Today Is Tuesday, September 5, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 

I slept weirdly last night. Had trouble settling down. And hubby ended up with an upset stomach. So I made the bed, did a load of laundry, took care of the dishes, read, and embroidered.


I'm pretty much done with the tin-man from Wizard of Oz.


Weigh in today, numbers down. We had a local T.O.P.S  here. Well, once Covid showed up. It dissolved. But some of us are in contact, and we all weigh in at our homes on Tuesday.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. ...I occasionally have problem sleeping too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you'll sleep better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're both better now. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is T.O.P.S.?Hope you sleep better and hubby tummy trouble is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good that you keep trying with your weight. Sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate those kind of nights. But sounds like you made good use of your non-sleep time. Hope you had a better sleep last night. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much disappeared with Covid. Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full moon waning will sometimes disrupt sleep ~ Hope Wednesday is better for both of you ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you both have a better night tonight.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...